clara | 19 | once i met a dude working at grand central at like 2 in the morning and we talked and it turns out we grew up like half a mile away from each other it was pretty cool
Cameron Stewart reimagines the Marvel family for Grant Morrison’s “The Multiversity”
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on
my sexuality is girls all the time and boys if they’re famous, almost offensively beautiful and completely unattainable so i can attach all my impossible ideals to them and never have to have anything to do with them irl
wow thanks for recommending a post about the dog fucking fic to me tumblr what an incredible feature of this website what a time to be alive
not changing ur url to maintain your brand recognition
"My name is Raven. I am a mutant. A shape-shifter. A friend of Charles Xavier."
"The first person I ever revealed my identity to was Dick Grayson. He was about the same age I was when my parents were killed. His parents, circus acrobats - had been murdered. And I wanted to make a difference in his life the way, if my parents had lived, they would have made a difference in mine."